You will accomplish business development activities by researching, planning, developing and executing marketing opportunities, implementing sales plans, managing sales territories and management of a cross-functional team.
- Define Vision for bioMerieux Solutions in the assigned geography
- Set Strategy – To prepare a plan of action to achieve long-term (3-5 years) aim
- To Drive Targeted Sales (double-digit growth) and Margin
- Deliver Sustainable, Profitable, Predictable revenues - Accountable for achieving sales, profit and market share targets through a deep understanding of IVD, Microbiology, Molecular Biology and Immuno-Assay market, user, and health care professional needs, and health care policy.
- Lead a Capable, Compliant and Cross Functional team responsible for Sales, Marketing, Public Affairs and Support
- Effectively Manage Sales & Distribution Channel – Selling Objectives (MPR), Understanding and Deploying Required Support, Working with Sub-dealers and meeting customers. Periodic Business reviews and timely actions.
- Effectively Manage Marketing Activities to ensure required pull
- Targeting Clinicians
- Targeting Microbiologists
- Targeting Technologists
- Control Costs in line with the annual budget and ensure a rationale spent
- Travel Expenses
- Administrative Expenses
- Marketing Expenses
- Graduate qualification in science (Microbiology), laboratory technology or business related field.
- 8-10 years’ experience in Technical, Sales and/or Marketing in a related industry, with good knowledge of the Microbiology IVD Diagnostic market
- Successful track record in Sales within a Matrix organization
- Strong leadership skills as well as team building, and strong negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills in Thai and English
- Strong analytical ability and ability to learn quickly new concepts and procedures.
- Ability to travel extensively within Thailand and abroad
- Distributor management experience is an advantage