Location: Marcy l'Etoile, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Information Technology
Global Administrateur SIRH F/H
What will be your mission?
Within the Global Core HR team, you will be in charge of the administration of HR processes and the information system in close collaboration with other team members and other HR functions.
Main responsibilities :
• Ensure the Administration of the Employee Central module (Core HR): management of repositories, mass loading, etc.
• Ensure the follow-up of system incidents in collaboration with the Business Process Referent of the Core HR
• Provide support to our Regional interlocutors
• Perform a monthly data audit and follow up on corrections in coordination with Regional relays
• Ensure the management of the biannual releases of Employee Central
• Manage access rights to our various HR information systems
• Contribute to the maintenance of Core HR user documentation
• Manage data traceability within the framework of the General Data Protection Regulations in the dedicated Onetrust tool
Who are you?
• You master the Employee Central module of SuccessFactors.
• You have a Bachelor's degree (HR or IT) or equivalent combined with at least 3 years' experience in similar tasks within multinational companies.
• You are fluent in English (oral and written).
• You master Excel and Power Point.
• You have a positive, collaborative and innovative mindset as well as interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills.
• Your rigor and adaptability will be key to the success of this mission
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.