A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The FSE manager is a team coach and leader who ensures efficiency and optimal performance from their Field-based team (FSEs) to achieve optimal customer service satisfaction. This position provides for management of the effective and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of bioMérieux’s product lines. Coordinated efforts with other cross-functional departments to provide world-class customer service & support through the promotion of teamwork and cooperation, removal of barriers to productivity, creation of a positive work environment and leadership by example.
- Ensure product support, troubleshooting and consultation to customers of bioMérieux.
- Optimize team resources: exceed customer expectations, ensure allocation of resources vs. customer support needs, work with team to provide guidance on optimizing work schedules
- Empower team to independently comply with regulatory and procedural requirements (while holding them accountable)
- Active coaching, mentoring and motivation of the team members, through strong presence in the field
- Assess and identify training and development needs and ensure execution of training plan as well as expertise level maintenance
- Support team to meet and exceed daily goals that are tracked via CRM against Key Performance Indicators (KPIs : Customer focus, Team focus, Core Values)
- Manages team member’s performance
Studies and Experience:
- 3-5 years relevant experience in team management
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Minimum of three years of Engineering experience, preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience and knowledge of bioMerieux products an asset
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both French and English
- Computer skills aptitude
- Strong organizational skills, ability to travel on a regular basis
- Exhibit sound decision-making ability, including problem resolution and achieving customer expectations.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast paced environment.
Quantitative Dimensions, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Manage country activities of field engineer located across the country.
- Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): OPEX budget control.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Effective and efficient installation, maintenance and repair of bioMérieux’s diagnostic product lines, optimize team schedule to favor time in front of customers.
- Key Contacts (internal / external) and Interfaces: Technical support management, local and regional technical support teams, sales and marketing, customers
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.