This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Finance
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Junior Accounts Payable Accountant
Support for financial and accounting processes in SAP and Basware systems:
• Accounting of invoices in accordance with local rules and procedures
• Accounting for business expenses
• Setting up and updating supplier accounts
• Preparation of reports and monthly arrangements as required by the corporation
• Cooperation with local companies
• Major education or the last year of studies (finance and accounting)
• Good knowledge of English
• Very good knowledge of the Windows environment
• Analytical skills, focus on details, accuracy
• Results orientation
• Ability to work in a team
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.