Location: St Laurent, Canada
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Contribute to tenders, bids, offers, orders, contract, and pricing management by coordinating with different stakeholders, on time, and with a high level of accuracy to support the company in successfully achieving its financial objectives.
• Manage the entire tender process: from scouting, production, final submission, tender award, and contract governance.
• Prepare, review, and ensure compliance of all documents for bids and offers for customers (existing and/or new, public and/or private), on time and in close cooperation with the Sales team.
• Manage all administrative documentation and records. Draft the different types of documents (e.g. contract extensions, product changes, price increases, etc.).
• Maintain pricing, customer master data and contracts in SAP. Manage all contract amendments and renewals. Provide sales data reporting and analysis.
• Manage equipment orders, from PO to invoice.
• Provide exceptional service to both our external and internal customers.
• Participate in special projects when required.
• Ensure compliance with all corporate policies and local regulations while supporting the Sales team in reaching the financial targets.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
• Degree in Business or comparable experience.
• Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in a similar activity and domain.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Business/customer oriented. Team player.
• Strong focus on continuous improvement.
• Rigor, attention to detail, accuracy, anticipation, and organization.
• Excellent communication skills, in both French and English, oral and written.
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, ERP (SAP), CRM (Salesforce).
• Adaptability/Flexibility/Ability to work in a national environment.
• Good knowledge of laws on public procurement an asset.
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
• Scope and Resources Accountability: Tender portfolio : number of tenders, bids, offers. Number of contract renewals per year.
• Financial Indicators (revenue, budget, etc.): Tender budget; % of tender turnover vs total turnover of the entity.
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): On-time delivery, positive response rate, quality and data accuracy.
• Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: Customers, Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Service, and Sales Admin teams.