A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 11 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City-based BioFire Diagnostics and one subsidiary in Montreal, Canada.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Represent HR as a strategic partner and trusted advisor to the leadership teams.
- Effectively support team members by understanding and meeting their needs
- Drive the implementation of the HR strategy in support of short and long-term business goals
- Build effective, collaborative partnerships within the organization
- Provide advice and expertise to resolve HR issues and/or complex business-related issues.
- Support the development of a culture that drives innovation, manages accountability and employee engagement to improve individual and organizational performance.
- Partner with HR COEs to improve the effective delivery of HR services and processes for the client organization while sharing and integrating best practices.
- Act as a change agent by promoting and providing advice and support for organizational change.
- Provide management with guidance and interpretation of applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, corporate policies, practices and procedures.
- Enhance the skills of leaders and managers through facilitated coaching sessions to improve their overall leadership effectiveness.
- Assist in providing a positive employee experience through the onboarding and orientation process.
- Provides tactical HR support, ensuring data accuracy and timely submission of HR related changes.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Other Business-related field required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in human resources in a generalist and/or HRBP role
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Exhibits high level of emotional intelligence
- Promotes energetic, collaborative teamwork
- Broad knowledge of all HR disciplines with a demonstrated knowledge of talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, organizational development and employee relations.
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors and other related HR software preferred.
- Proficiency of Microsoft Windows applications, especially Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- S/PHR Certification desired.
BioMérieux Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioMérieux’s or its affiliates’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).