A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for our new Global Customer Service Data & Reporting Leader to join the Global Customer Service - BPMG Solutions & Performance Monitoring team: an international team of about 10 colleagues working on the management of digital solutions for bioMérieux's Customer Service community and on performance monitoring.
Reporting to the Solutions & Performance Monitoring Manager, you will be responsible for managing key data and building metrics and dashboards for bioMérieux's Customer Service teams, approximately 1,600 Customer Service employees in over 40 subsidiaries.
What will be your missions at bioMérieux ?
- Manage key Customer Service data, all along their life cycle between the different systems.
- Ensure the proper use of this data and high "Data Quality" standards in their operational use as a global reference, leader of a community of local champions and in innovative projects
- Ensure operational maintenance (updates, value creation, etc.) in collaboration with corporate and local business partners, IS teams and Master Data teams
- Create and maintain Customer Service dashboards in the various business applications (Salesforce, Tableau, etc.) to meet the operational, tactical and strategic needs of the various teams.
- Lead with the support of business and IS partners the implementation of a strategic project: the Customer Service performance dashboard to support a real operational excellence strategy, by covering the 3 levels of indicators: strategic, tactical and operational.
- Ensure the proper management of access to business solutions and personal data in our various tools in conjunction with the Global Data Privacy Officer, the network of business data representatives and the local Customer Service Managers.
Who are you?
- You have at least a Master's degree or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant field: Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, MBA.
- At least 5-8 years of experience in activities related to data management, reporting management or digital transformation projects.
- Good skills and abilities with business digital tools and Business Intelligence. You are able to translate business objectives into KPI and build them for your users. Experience with Salesforce, Tableau or SAP is an asset for your success.
- Knowledge of customer service/customer success activities is an important asset.
- Experience in a regulated environment / in healthcare and / or in a context related to the protection of personal data is a significant plus.
- Strong rigor skills, a great capacity of analysis and synthesis as well as good communication and leadership will be necessary for the success of your mission.
- Successful experience of achievements / projects in an international and multicultural environment
- You speak and write English fluently.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.