A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
BENELUX/NORDICS is a cluster composed of Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark. The combined turnover of bioMérieux is approximately 100M€/year. For support functions like Supply Chain, it is paired with the UK/Ireland cluster to compose the North Europe region.
This position reports directly to the North Europe Supply Chain manager located in Basingstoke, UK, and functionally to the BENELUX/NORDICS commercial VP.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
- Ensure customer service level promises and logistics costs with the clusters VP & NEC Supply Chain Manager
- In accordance with the Cluster Executive Committee and the North Europe Supply Chain Manager, lead the Cluster Order Policy management and Supply Service Offer strategy, deployment and operational management.
- He/she is member of the BENELUX/NORDICS Executive Committees (delegate by the North Europe Supply Chain Manager).
- Control supply chain activities including import from France, Australia and United States, order entry, inventory management, distribution & logistics, customer communication & logistic complaints as well as Master Data.
- Lead Cluster’s monthly demand management and Sales &Operational Planning meetings
- Control/Steer logistics operations for secondary network level (warehousing and transportation); provide technical support (safety, regulatory and quality policies;) and manage 3PL relationship and contracts.
- Provide input, approve and monitor Service Level Agreement of his/her Clusters, and steer replenishment on local inventory products.
- In alignment with the regional guidelines and sharing best practices with other Clusters in EME-A, starting with UK/I, he/she continuously improves and harmonizes processes and supply chain performance and team skills.
- Lead the Cluster supply chain teams, manage and monitor team's workload and performance (~10+ people across the 3 locations BRU/GOTH/COPENHAGEN).
- Define objectives, methods and skills needed, in compliance with all applicable regulations, relying on the local teams and knowledgeable resources.
Who are you?
Studies and Experience:
- Master’s degree ideally with specialization in supply chain.
- Proven success for 6+ years in end to end supply chain roles in international complex environments.
- Demonstrated previous experience in remote management in an intercultural context
- Pharma or In Vitro Diagnostics knowledge & refrigerated transportation/short-shelf-life products management are a plus.
- Experience in sales administration, customer promise and service level monitoring
- Strong knowledge in demand management (SAP) and logistics (warehousing and transportation), strong negotiator
Skills and Qualifications:
- Remote management of 10+-heads teams in multicultural environment
- Leadership and sense of accountability, able to actively participate into a senior executive committee
- Ability to initiate and promote change
- Ability to translate goals into action plans in a changing environment
- Management in an international complex & diverse environment
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Capacity to communicate in an inter and multicultural environment
- Customer / Business oriented
- Proven ability to drive transition and interfaces in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English, French is a plus
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.