Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Order Entry Junior Specialist
Administrative support for customers in the SAP system:
• Data entry and updating
• Customer data management
• Order management
• Entering regular and periodic orders and their modification
• Education min. high school graduates
• Good command of the English language is required in everyday work
• Knowledge of the SAP system will be an asset
• Focus on details, working under time pressure, continuous improvement of qualifications
• Professional experience is welcome
• Contract of employment
• Hybrid work (possibility to work remotely)
• Benefit package (medical services; myBenefit cafeteria system, including the Multisport Card; co-financing of public transport; the Company Social Benefit Fund; learning foreign languages)
• Good atmosphere and cooperation in teams, chilloutroom with a balcony, booksharing
• Possibility of professional development (substantive training, clearly defined promotion path), annual bonus
• Challenging work in an international environment in a company with high ethical standards
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.