Companion Diagnostics Operations Coordinator F/H
“The Companion Diagnostics (CDx) Program (belonging to the Medical Office), is leading the partnerships with Healthcare Companies who need diagnostic solutions to accompany their drugs, vaccines or medical devices during their R&D development, clinical trials or commercialization to reinforce Personalized Medicine Approaches. The CDx Program provides a single point of entry to facilitate interaction with our partners and ensures the holistic coordination of the tailored partnerships with our external and internal stakeholders.”
Support the CDx Program team especially the CDx Portfolio Managers by performing a wide variety of tasks for the day to day operational, logistical & organizational activities related to the preparation, execution and closure of the partnerships with Healthcare companies.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux ?
- Perform all work in compliance with company policy and within the guidelines of bioMérieux’s Quality System,
- Perform the forecasting and inventory/allocation management with the Global Supply Chain, the follow-up and the tracking of instruments and reagents shipment/delivery, Purchase Orders check (reception & treatment), invoices check (accuracy & transfer to Healthcare partners),
- Initiate and manage the follow-up of the bioMérieux financial compensation process with bioMérieux subs/or distributors when relevant,
- Initiate the operations set-up, perform the follow-up of regulatory support (for study submission, import, customs…), liaise with the relevant internal stakeholders and provide the requested information and/or documents,
- Coordinate the instrument on-site installation and training with the local teams and ensure reporting to the Healthcare company,
- Support and perform the follow-up of the closure of the clinical sites including the reselling of the instruments to the clinical sites,
- Attend partnership related meetings (focused on organizational & logistical aspects), provide follow-up documentation including action items, meeting minutes, and key decisions,
- Interact directly or with managerial support with bioMérieux internal stakeholders (global & local) such as finance, supply chain, medical affairs, marketing, R&D, legal… and external stakeholders (Healthcare partners, Contract Research Organization…).
- Set-up, maintain, harmonize all the necessary tracking tools and dashboards (financials, on-site installations and trainings) to ensure a smooth implementation and follow-up of the partnerships,
- Consolidate monthly all tracking tools and dashboards and report to the CDx team,
- Harmonize the existing tools (trackers, dashboards, emails, communication tools, training certificates…) and processes, while keeping flexibility to adapt to project specificities if needed.
Who are you ?
- 2/3 years of third-level education (e.g Bachelor) in sciences or business administration,
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a matrix/project management environment,
- Good ability to work in an international environment with a good understanding of multicultural differences.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Strong interest for IT tools,
- Excellent organizational skills: rigor, time & priorities management, attention to detail, ability to deliver in a timely manner,
- Adaptability/flexibility, Autonomy,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Business/customer oriented,
- English fluent
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.