This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Saint Louis, United States
Position Type: VIE
Job Function: Supply Chain
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. This includes our SLC site, formerly known as BioFire Diagnostics.
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
As a VIE, you will be part for the Supply & Demand department. You will have 2 main missions. The first one will a project role to support the demand and planning workspace package for a multi-distribution center project based in the United States, and the second one, will be to support the automated ID / AST reagent supply and demand team.
What will be your missions?
Regarding the project mission, you will be responsible to:
• Influence and contribute to process definition, RACI development, and the dimensioning of future workloads for impacted teams related to the project topics.
• Support cutover planning and the implementation with master data work for SLA’s, SAP, and OMP.
• Provide support with UAT (User Acceptance Testing) for the workspace package.
• Aid in the development of the training plan and roll out training to impacted users.
Regarding the support of the automated ID/AST reagent supply and demand team, you main role will be to :
• Review routine demand management on Vitek cards and alignment with local demand management teams.
• Anticipate key issues by tracking MTD signals, alerting key partners, and following up on relevant action points.
• Mitigate the duration of supply risks by tracking service failures due to stock availability, triggering awareness, promoting continuous improvement, and assuring action plans in motion.
• In support of the monthly S&OP process, assist brand demand manager in preparation of monthly and weekly supply, planning, and demand packages. May help prepare for the weekly alignment between global and site supply chain teams.
• Residual shelf life management support.
• Master data surveillance linked with new card creation and follow-up with subsidiaries on outstanding actions (safety stock status, transfer order readiness, etc.). Process improvement pillar.
• May be involved with life cycle management governance and demand management and OEM demand management.
Who are you?
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
BioMérieux Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioMérieux’s or its affiliates’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).