Primary Purpose and Overall Objective of the Job:
Support the subsidiary by completing administrative tasks and projects assigned to the position. Ensure the optimal functioning of the office.
MANAGEMENT TEAM SUPPORT
- Provide optimal support to managers and teams with various requests, tasks and projects of an administrative nature, including but not limited to:
- Clerical support related to quality agreements, customer requests, licensing, Livelink QMS documentation and FCA and recall activities;
- Administrative and logistical support for the organization of marketing events
- Agenda and meeting management
- Support in the preparation of presentations
- Coordination and communication of IT issues
- Greet and direct all visitors including vendors, clients, job applicants and customers. Ensure documentation is prepared and security procedures are followed for visitor registration.
- Ensure proper inventory management of office supplies and process orders, including but not limited to computers, cell phones and other peripherals.
- Coordinate and distribute incoming mail and faxes as well as outgoing mail.
- Coordinate cell phone (roaming) plan needs, upgrades and changes.
- Serve as a link between the company and building and office vendors.
- Coordinate repair requests, maintenance requests, quotes, schedules, …
- Act as main Requester for indirect purchasing in eProc;
- Coordinate quote requests, help finding suppliers for general needs
- Do follow-up to suppliers after the purchase request is sent; do the reception in eProc after the goods/service is delivered
TI SYSTEMS AND TOOLS
- Primary resource for support and management of any it issues
- Responsible for managing and ordering new tools for new employees (cell phones, tablets, computers)
- Responsible for managing tool inventories
- Management and maintenance of training files for all employees: complete the electronic and paper training plan for employees by department, indicating data on completed training and certificates obtained. Support managers in the implementation and execution of annual and new employee training plans.
- Answer calls, provide assistance and redirect the call with politeness.
- Manage the scheduling of various calendars and vacations in the office phone system. Coordinate, schedule and maintain all changes, additions and repairs to the phone system.
- Organize/assist with social events such as breakfast/lunch meetings, barbecues, Christmas party, etc.
- Manage and distribute company gift cards on employee birthdays.
Typical Studies-Experience, Skills, and Qualifications:
- College or professional degree in administration or related discipline
- 5 years of experience in an administrative assistant role
Skills and Qualifications:
- Computer skills: Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite and familiarity with various computer tools and platforms
- Strong administrative and office support experience.
- Demonstrate openness and flexibility to manage and accommodate the priorities of others as well as oneself.
- Willingness to take action (when appropriate) to ensure service excellence to our valued customers and to assist colleagues as needed is an integral component of this role
- Ability and willingness to perform additional job duties as requested.
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Scope and Resources Accountability: 85 local and national employees, +10 managers to support, +/- 100 phone calls received per month
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: Locally: all employees; suppliers; Outside: IS helpdesk; NORAM Service Delivery Manager