***$5,000 Sign On Bonus***
Provide Lab IT integration engine technical support, training, troubleshooting, and project management to internal and external customers for the middleware and interface engine systems marketed by bioMèrieux. Items under the Lab IT umbrella include but are not limited to: LIS interface engine, networking, middleware solutions, data management software, integration projects, remote device management.
- Take ownership of bioMerieux middleware and interface engine implementation projects and tasks to meet deadlines in support of organizational objectives
- Drive connection of the bioMerieux interface engine and middleware solution to customer Laboratory Information Systems by coordinating resources internally and externally
- Build customer interfaces using bioMerieux interface engine to aid in the integration of the bioMerieux middleware solution
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries per established guideline and document in CRM system; consult as appropriate with Lab IT Specialist, Application Specialist, System Engineer, Management, Global Customer Support
- Demonstrate problem solving and troubleshooting skills for remote/phone support as well as on-site Lab IT support.
- Lead launch/implementation of new systems by learning new products, assist with development of documentation and troubleshooting procedures for all systems, coach Lab IT Specialist and Field IT Specialist on existing systems
- Manage Lab IT integration engine projects and tasks efficiently with minimal prompting or supervision in support of corporate objectives.
- Obtain ERP/CRM certification; execute investigation process and apply as needed
- Perform on-call duties as needed to provide 24-hour technical support to customers
- Take ownership of more difficult problem-solving challenges; lead the troubleshooting analysis; plan the action response; follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Serve as a consultant, trainer and coach for coworkers, taking on a leadership role when requested by management and/or as needed
- Lead revenue generation initiatives through promotion of value-added projects and services
- Develop and teach Lab IT training programs as needed; mentor and grow departmental Lab IT knowledge level
- Corepoint / Integration Engine (Lyniate) Level 1 certified Preferred (not required)
Studies and Experience:
- Proven ability to learn and master software applications
- Exposure to application level programming
- Knowledgeable on HL7 and application interfacing with the major Laboratory Information System/Laboratory Information Management System vendors
- Experience in analyzing customers' business needs and Laboratory product/system integration objectives to deliver an application configuration in products to meet customers' needs
- Practice in estimating time frames, quality and quantity of tasks required to successfully implement project
- Experience in following, maintaining, and improving the implementation methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Laboratory Technology, a related technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years previous experience in support of LIS interfaces, servers, software applications, hardware, middleware and computers.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must be able to work independently, effectively multitask to meet deadlines and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management software tools
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and diplomacy skills, excellent verbal and written capabilities through previous experiences such as teaching, sales, or management.
- Exhibit good decision-making ability, including problem resolution.
- Employs the expertise of others and provides expertise in a team environment
- Outstanding and effective communication skills to produce delighted reference customers