The job of the Global Customer Service Systems Engineer is to provide effective support, training & coaching to bioMérieux subsidiaries and distributors and to promote technical voice of customers for product development in order to optimize bioMérieux’s commercial success and profitability within the marketplace.
- Provides second level emergency support to subsidiaries and distributors for complaints, questions or suggestions
- Provides field support
- Contributes to action plans for critical situations and or contribute to task force
- Facilitates learning plan including training & coaching for subs & distributors to deliver services at customer site
- Assess quality of training program and proficiency level of trainees
- Contributes to the design and development of tools for subs and distributors to support customers and optimize local services (service launch file, parts pictorials, troubleshooting guide, FAQ, etc...)
- Executes customer service actions required by the project teams (as example review service manuals and update procedures, etc.)
- Provides feedback on product/service improvement to projects
- Contributes to services launches & support
- Represents bioMérieux as presenter at congresses
- Creates and updates training modules following customer service processes
- Creates digital and distance learning content
- Creates & facilitates a customized learning plan for subs as needed
- Manages localized training
- Participates and Contributes to strategic Projects and meetings with key stakeholders (R&D, SE&S, Quality, etc.)
- Contributes to continuous improvements to the current products / services, training materials and service tools, etc.
Studies and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (i.e. SE-Engineering, IT-Computer/Networking, Service-Education, etc.) is preferred OR Associates Degree and 3-5 years relevent experience
Skills and Qualifications:
- bioMérieux product experience will be highly valued
- Committed to customer and to service with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Cross cultural flexibility.
- Dynamic learner and trainer/coach (hands on approach)
- Creation and review of technical information (user manuals, specifications, etc.).
- Training designer; both in-class and distance learnings with an eye towards innovation (i.e. utilize Camtasia or other means to create training videos)
- Team player
- Autonomous and (self-)disciplined
- Ability to analyze, recommend, and challenge proposals to create the most effective solutions.
- Ability to understand and work through complex processes with an eye towards innovation and customer impact
- Have a system view approach and be a referent of one product line.
- Networking/IT knowledge a plus
This role requires up to 40% travel.