A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
What will your responsibilities be within bioMérieux?
This BENELUX role is responsible for the marketing activities for the BioFire product range, to include reagents, instruments, software and related services. The BioFire Product Manager is responsible for designing and implementing a market strategy to ensure continued growth and profitability for bioMérieux amid a dynamic and competitive marketplace
Main accountabilities include:
- Marketing support for BENELUX and contribution towards the achievement of commercial targets for the product range through strategic marketing (Marketing Excellence Process), as well as operational product management activities (forecast, allocations etc., as part of supply chain management, preparation of launch files)
- Development of Marketing Plans. To prepare and propose commercial targets for the product range. Management of revenues and profitability for the product range.
- Spend time in the field on a regular basis (40-50% of time) to prepare compelling and credible ‘why buy’ messaging and argumentation, and market test before market product launch.
- Support the other functions within the organisation, in order to back up the offer designed by Marketing; check that the plan and organisation of these functions are adequate to deliver the designed offer. (sales forecasts, logistic, sales administration etc.).
- Launch of new products/instrument/services following the launch template. Take ownership of these launches and when ready transfer the knowledge to the sales force.
- Partner with Commercial teams, Global and EME Marketing, and to contribute and participate in UK, Cluster and Corporate meetings, local customer, user group and international congress and symposia. Develop a network with Key Opinion Leaders and Key vision Leaders and act as an ambassador for bioMérieux with internal and external customers.
Who are you?
Studies and experience :
- Higher scientific education with several years’ experience and understanding of mainstream clinical molecular diagnostics and microbiology techniques.
- Proven Molecular Infectious Disease Diagnostics Marketing and Sales background.
- Good knowledge of the competition.
- Experience in the molecular near patient testing/point of care diagnostic market desirable.
- 5 years’ experience in Life Science (IVD or Pharmaceuticals). Life Science Industry knowledge and understanding of our customers (public/private laboratories) & local reimbursement mechanisms as appropriate, operating within a highly regulated CE/IVD compliant diagnostic marketplace.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.