This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Marcy l'Etoile, France
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
We are looking for a Head of Citizen Development for our newly launch Citizen Development service, WeDev. As Head of Citizen Development in the Digital Transformation team you’ll be responsible for the service’s overall success – including delivery and adoption. You’ll continue to refine and enhance Citizen Development strategic vision and execute on that vision through the animation of network of Citizen Developers and Champions.
What will be your mission?
· Under the direction of Digital Transformation, define and execute Citizen Development strategy and vision
· Take responsibility for Citizen Development overall success and delivery
· Monitor the Citizen Development service full life cycle
· Support business and IS teams to define adequate governance models
· Animate the Citizen Developers and Champions communities
· Design and follow-up of the Citizen Developers and Champions training process and content
· Measure and provide reporting and metrics on the usage of the service
· Manage and product backlog to best achieve goals and mission. Plan and prioritize product feature backlog.
· Work with Citizen Development stakeholders to establish priorities for how the service evolves and update Citizen Development strategy
· In charge of budget monitoring
· Promote usage of service to end-users and maximize usage of service features
· Define and deploy communication strategy and plan
· Lead Citizen Development team (senior Business Analyst)
Who are you?
· Business or Master Degree is required
· Minimum 10 years of experience in the field of Change Management or Business Transformation in an international context and multiple business domains
· Solid knowledge of the overall business departments stakes with a focus on workplace and workflow enhancement, interdepartmental collaboration
· Experience with Citizen Development is mandatory
· Skills: leadership, collaboration, facilitation, excellent listening & communication skills, ability to establish and maintain string relationships, client orientation
· Behaviors: team spirit, open-mindedness, simplicity, optimism, autonomy, proactivity and creativity
· Ability to lead Citizen Development in an international and complex organization
· Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Digital dexterity with collaboration tools
Working at bioMérieux means being involved long term with a pioneering, visionary and constantly growing company that allows its employees to live a stimulating and inspiring experience in a fulfilling work environment
Our internal mobility policy offers numerous opportunities for each of our 13 000 employees to blossom throughout their career, while respecting each employee’s individual talents as well as their personal and professional development.
At bioMérieux, over 200 professions - both scientific and non-scientific - offer our employees the opportunity to broaden their fields of expertise and develop cross-functional careers. We provide a rewarding experience in an international company that brings together talents from diverse backgrounds, thus fostering a daily aspiration to go beyond the limits.
Helping improve public health around in the world : our mission gives purpose to every profession practiced within the company.
bioMérieux is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/Vet/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/GINA.