A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
The Account Manager is responsible for the business development in a specific area in the South of Italy throughout the management of Customer and products portfolio to achieve SALES RESULTS. The main scope is the healthcare business and cosmetic market.
- Achieve sales results and analyze them on regular base to put in place the related actions
- Discover customer’ s needs environment and key contacts
- Establish strong business and technical relationship with key accounts based on added value proposal
- Creating a strong network with c-suites
- Manage quotations and tenders
- Execute Action Plans and create projects at industry level for bringing high value proposition
- Collaborate with other team members and functions (such as marketing & technical application specialist) for creating a strong Dynamism within the zone (“sharing” of strengths & resources)
- Responsible for Healthcare and Cosmetic industries in Center-South of Italy
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- 5+ EXPERIENCE IN SALES
- 5+ YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRIAL MARKET (understanding of pharma)
Competencies e Qualification:
- Team Working and proactivity
- Bachelor’s degree- for clear understanding of technologies and industrial processes/challenges
- Technical background, with experience in Pharma and PH industries
- Skills: Excellent teamwork ,curiosity, to be perseverant , results oriented, enthusiastic and dynamic ,proven ability to build relationship, strong interest in sales
- Capacity to respect strategic plan to work efficiently
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Must be able to work > 90%of the time on the field
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.