Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Finance
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Accountant (f/m) in the General Ledger and Reporting Department
• Support for bioMerieux companies in bookkeeping and reporting in accordance with IFRS
• Processing and accounting of accounting events
• Fixed assets management: activation, modification, depreciation
• Reconciliation and analysis of general ledger and subsidiary ledger accounts (liabilities, receivables, fixed assets, sales)
• Reconciliation of transactions between group companies (Intercompany)
• Reporting financial data (P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash) in accordance with the Group's guidelines
• Cooperation and maintaining good relations with the client
• Preparation of ad-hoc reports, update of instructions, procedures
• Participation in financial projects
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Very good command of English
• Specialized education (finance and accounting)
• Knowledge of the SAP system
• Result orientation, accuracy, analytical skills
•Ability to work in a team
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.