Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Position Type: Trainee/Intern
Job Function: Quality
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
IVDR Project Intern
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux?
We are looking for a IVDR Project Intern who will work and grow within the Regulatory Affairs department/unit in bioMérieux Turkey (Ataşehir, İSTANBUL)
- Responsible for supporting the IVDR Transition Project which will be carried out in bioMerieux Turkey office.
- Translating the certificates and declarations of products in Turkish within the scope of IVDR Transition Project.
- Working period will be at least 4 months (time may be extended depending on the project).
- Clasification of technical documents and information according to images, labels, user manuals of the products.
-Supporting the ÜTS application period.
- Cargo tracking of documents sent from manufacturers and application documents sent to TITCK and supporting internal coordination.
- Ensure to necessary information follow-up and collected, product status tracking charts are keeping updated and during the IVDR transition.
- In addition to the minimum wage, the road fee determined by the company and a monthly Ticket meal card are provided.
Who are you?
- We are looking for senior university students, preferably graduates.
- Good level of English is required.
- Able to work 3 full days from office per week - (working hours are between 8.30-17.30)
- Residing in Istanbul
*During this working processyou will have the opportunity to learn the laws related to Medical device licensing and IVDR.
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.