Global Solution Manager ENDOTOXIN
We are looking for a Global Solution Manager for our ENDONEXT™ portfolio of Bacterial Endotoxin Testing (BET) solutions. This individual will work and grow within the Global Healthcare Marketing Department as part of the Product and Process Solutions team.
What will your responsibilities be at bioMérieux?
You will be responsible for the life cycle management for instruments, reagents and software related to current and future iterations of endotoxin/pyrogen solutions. This position collaborates closely with R&D, Scientific Affairs, Sales, Global Industry Customer Service, Supply Chain, adjacent marketing functions (both global and local subsidiaries worldwide).
Additional responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the entire customer support process is established for both pre and post sales; including support of associated services (such as feasibility studies, execution of validation protocols).
- Defining and executing the strategy to grow our market share of recombinant Factor C (rFC) globally. This would include performing market analyses including assessing current market share and total available market, customer segmentation, product features, price, commercial deployment, sales support, and training.
- Designing tactical marketing plans including communication and campaign strategies that are in coherence with the entire Product and Process testing portfolio and executing these with the support of the Communications Department.
- Leading Lifecycle management activities, by ensuring achievement of profitability objectives coming from the core business strategy: sales, profitability, customer satisfaction…
- Ensuring range availability: price definition, product availability, reference management in SAP, complaint handling.
- Developing and maintaining close relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) and key accounts to capture customer experience and engage them in product launches and execution in our subsidiaries.
- Working with Scientific Affairs and Regulatory Intelligence personnel to foster adoption of rFC as a compendial method worldwide.
- Using Voice of Customer approach to evolve the range by ensuring that customer needs are understood by project teams (by prioritizing project specifications and presenting a business plan) and considering sales, segment marketing, R&D and customer service insights.
Who are you?
- You hold a degree in life sciences or process engineering and have strong business acumen; MBA (Master of Business Administration) is a plus.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as Product Manager in the pharmaceutical or life science industry including experience with global product launches—experience with Bacterial Endotoxin Testing (BET) experience is highly preferred.
- You are fluent in English: fluency in French is a plus.
- You are recognized for your leadership and communication skills and can distill complex topics into simple and clear messages for different stakeholders.
- You have a strong team spirit.
- You are customer oriented.
- You are results driven with the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- You are willing and able to support subsidiaries outside of local business hours.
- You are willing to travel both domestically and internationally 30-50% of the time
- This position is in Craponne (France).
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.