A world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for over 55 years, bioMérieux provides diagnostic solutions which determine the source of disease and contamination to improve patient health and ensure consumer safety.
In North America we have more than 5,000 team members across 11 sites or subsidiaries, including Salt Lake City-based BioFire Diagnostics and one subsidiary in Montreal, Canada.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture as a Digital Advertising Specialist!
The Digital Advertising Specialist II works independently on and in a support role to their manager and senior staff on the completion of projects assigned to the Digital Marketing team. The Digital Advertising Specialist II performs a variety of different projects that include researching, building, and managing comprehensive short term and long-term advertising strategy and media mix to achieve business goals.
The Digital Advertising Specialist II supports all digital marketing projects for the Marketing team. The Digital Advertising Specialist II should be comfortable condensing information into a cohesive plan and be able to effectively communicate and execute digital marketing plans under the direction of their manager or other senior staff.Primary Duties
• Guide and participate in digital marketing related brainstorming meetings.
• Create, develop, and execute digital advertising assets using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, social media advertising, and other digital marketing tools from original or templated designs.
• Create digital advertising campaigns by collaborating with Marketing teams. Coordinate ads with the event calendar to then plan, execute, and lead new advertising through the corporate approval processes before going live.
• Perform digital advertising updates and work closely with other digital marketers, copywriters, product managers, graphic designers, multimedia designers and external agencies.
• Develop, execute, and maintain monthly digital advertising reports to inform the Marketing Team of campaign performance metrics and website updates.
• Expand digital marketing knowledge and stay current with digital marketing trends.Qualifications
Training and Education
• A Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred but equivalent professional experience acceptable.
• This position requires the knowledge and skills normally acquired through 3-5 years’ work experience with a digital marketing agency or in-house digital marketing position.
• Demonstrated proficiency completing high-level Digital Marketing projects.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.Experience
Minimum time and type experience required for this position.
• 3-5 years’ experience in digital advertising with a proven track record of delivering results through using digital marketing techniques.
• Intermediate writing skills for digital content.
• Intermediate grasp of digital advertising best practices, both from a business and technical perspective.
• Intermediate experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, social media advertising, etc.
• Intermediate experience with defining budget, CPA, ROAS and other thresholds for all campaigns.
• Intermediate experience creating media specific documents such as media plans and playbook, objectives, and strategies decks.
• Intermediate quantitative analytical skills with an ability to focus and attention to detail.
• Intermediate analytical skills in interpreting digital advertising analytics data, formulating conclusions, developing strategies based on analysis.
• Intermediate written and verbal English communication skills.Knowledge, special skills, and/or abilities required to perform the job functions
• Can effectively work as part of a team, contribute positively to the team with a helpful and respectful attitude.
• Ability to listen to feedback to hone skills and improve skills.
• Ability to function equally under own initiative as well as under specific instruction.
• Ability to work independently and efficiently as part of a fast-paced team.
• Ability to adjust to changes in scheduling, and general flexibility in the work environment.
• Critical listening skills.
• Ability to stay positive and calm in stressful situations.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Critical and innovative thinker.
• Organization and attention to detail.
• Demonstrate proficiency working on multiple projects at once.
• Self-motivated, and able to manage time effectively.
• Ability to complete work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in creative presentation/pitch skills.
• With help from management, applies business goals to digital marketing decisions.
• Work hard and be kind.