Without DATA, diagnostic is blind! DATA /IT solutions helps to translate DATA (test results generated by bioMérieux instruments and reagents) into actionable insights and helping lab to support clinicians in making informed decisions. Full Potential is a strategic initiative for bioMerieux & has put DATA and IT at the heart of bioMérieux’s strategy with a strong plan of staffing / training/ animating a network of champions at global and regional levels.
In light of this strategic focus, and to give clear directions to our regions and subs about our global IT/DATA strategy and offering, bioMérieux looks at reinforcing the Global Marketing team with a position of Global Market Manager.
You will play key role in supporting regions and subs in Operationalization of DATA/IT strategy. With an initial focus on ensuring global deployment of available offer, you will be responsible for successful launch of new products which are part of our robust DATA/IT pipeline.
What will be your mission?
- Working with the regions, you will ensure that they have everything they need for successful commercial launch of DATA/IT product according to the maturity of their respective markets and customers.
- You will work with the Global Commercial Capabilities and Performance (GCCP) team to ensure customer facing teams are equipped to promote , support and deploy DATA/IT solutions in real customer settings.
- You will make sure they have the right level of training (following calibrated approach) to progress DATA/IT discussion with customer to next level,supported with the right tools, simulator, demo platform etc to engage our customers.
- Working very closely with Global DATA / IT Product Managers, you will be responsible for product launch,; you will make sure that our go-to-market process is carefully implemented ensuring maximum business impact and commercial success of new product launches.
- You will be responsible for proposing appropriate revenue models to monetize DATA/IT offer depending on the customer maturity and level of data we provide to our customers
- Follow the business performance on a monthly basis and be responsible for providing qualitative feedback explaining the business trajectory
- You will be responsible for capturing Customer needs and the Voice of Customer, in close link with regions and local subs, and providing it back to the Product Management team
- Animate a network of DATA/IT champions worldwide
- Gathering customer testimonials and evidence from Center of Reference / Centers of Excellence engaged in DATA/ IT topic
- You will also work with Integrated Solution Market Managers to ensure appropriate DATA/IT offer is included as part of our product combinations adapted to different maturity of customers
Who are you?
Studies & Experience:
- Post-graduate degree in Sciences and in Business/Marketing
- 5 to 8 years’ experience in Marketing and/or Sales position
- Experience of working in healthcare & diagnostic company with focus on DATA/IT offer/commercialization
- Good knowledge of DATA/IT ecosystem of the hospital will be a plus
Skills and Qualifications:
- Good communication & presentation skills with required proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Self-driven and ability to progress independently on agreed topics with minimum super vision
- Ability to have holistic view with required attention to details
- Able to handle priorities and deliver commitments on time (result and progress oriented)
- Curious, motivated with strong team spirit and strong customer orientation
- Fluent in English. Working knowledge of any other language is a plus
- Expected Travel – 25%
Scope and Resources Accountability, Typical Performance Indicators:
- Financial Indicators: Cross selling indicators, achievement of Full Potential (FP) operational milestones for DATA/IT products.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): DATA/IT business achievement, geographical coverage, implementation of DATA/IT roadmap, successful launches, travels to get customer & internal teams’ insight.
- Key Contacts and Interfaces: Global Marketing – DATA/IT product management, Health Data Insights Team, Regional DATA/IT champions, Clinical Franchise Marketing Directors & Team , Global Medical Affairs, Global Customer Service, Local Marketing, GCCP Team, Global Marketing Communication team