Provide IT technical support for US Clinical Sales and Marketing to generate new business opportunities that contribute to organization revenue growth objectives. The Sr. IT Project Manager is directly responsible for managing and leading IT discussions with potential and existing bioMérieux customers with the goal to provide detailed networking configurations, and security protocols and measures that are available with bioMérieux products. In addition, the Sr. IT Project Manager is responsible for coordinating IT resources pre and post sales to ensure successful deployment of commercial software applications. This role requires someone that is results-oriented, creative, and has an analytical mind to help guide critical IT discussions that lead to sales closures.
- Management of IT related resources for the CLARION™ solution
- Assist in IT/Security questionnaires pertaining to the deployment of assigned bioMérieux solutions, primarily the CLARION™ solution
- Support the System Software Engineer (SSE) team in deployment of BioFire Trends and FireWorks
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) for IT/Security as it relates to key US Clinical commercial needs (product validation, VA MOU/ISA, etc.)
- Report unresolved network security exposures, misuse of resources or noncompliance situations using defined escalation processes.
- Monitor for security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic (annual) audits for assigned bioMérieux solutions
- Security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications
- Implement or coordinate remediation required by audits, and document exceptions as necessary, working with Global Product Cyber Security Team(s).
- Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information technology solutions that identify and/or protect against potential threats, and respond to security violations.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Work in collaboration with Global IS Cybersecurity Team to leverage existing Global IT security solutions or/and processes & tools and gradually transition to those global assets.
- Provide Level 3 & 4 support expertise to regions & subsidiaries when required
- Support the product development teams for the implementation of cybersecurity solutions.
- Manage the activities of internal and external (consultants) product security teams in coordination with the Global Product Cybersecurity team.
- Support the sales and marketing teams in their activities with customers and answer customer cybersecurity questionnaires.
- Scope and Resources Accountability: Pilot cybersecurity in products. Be the expert associated with the processes and procedures. Support the different business teams on cybersecurity topics. Manage cross-functional cybersecurity activities.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Level of security in line with business and customer expectations. Plan and support strategic changes. Monitor budgets and project planning. Ensure that projects meet security objectives. Be the privileged contact for product safety requests.
- Key Contacts (internal/external) and Interfaces: R&D program manager, R&D project manager, R&D managers, R&D Development teams, Customer Support teams, Marketing & Sales teams, business representatives, IS partners / suppliers, Service Managers, other IS services.
Training and Education:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 5 years of experience in Information Technology
- 10+ years’ Information Technology or Project Management with a proven ability to engage with Senior Management and regulators.
- 10+ years’ experience in administering IT / Security controls in an organization.
- 10+ years’ experience working with Windows workstation, Windows and Linux server administration, and network infrastructure administration / troubleshooting experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of technical infrastructure, networks, databases and systems in relation to IT Security and IT Risk.
- Prior experience working within a medical service organization preferred.
- Ability to work in an international environment within Corporate and matrix organizations
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (HCISPP)
- Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- CompTIA Security +
- Active or retired Cisco Certified Network Associate, Routing and Switching
- Active or retired Cisco Certified Network Associate, Security