This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Position Type: Unfixed Term
Job Function: Other
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network.
Come and join a family-owned global company with a long-term vision, and a human-centered culture.
Sales Admin Specialist (f/m)
Place of work: Warsaw (hybrid work)
Sales data administration in the SAP system:
Customer data management
• Customer accounts creation/modification/deactivation
Customer complaints management
-Sales Contract management
-Installed Base management
• Education min. secondary (during studies) or higher
• Very good command of English is required in everyday work
• Good knowledge of another foreign language is welcome (including Spanish, Italian, German)
• Very good knowledge of the Windows environment
• Knowledge of the SAP system
• Focus on details, work under time pressure, continuous improvement of qualifications
• Professional experience is welcome
• Possibility of professional development (substantive training, clearly defined promotion path), annual bonus
• Work full of challenges in an international environment in a company with high ethical standards
bioMérieux welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.