Location: Salt Lake City, UT, United States
Position Type: Fixed-Term
Job Function: Other
A family-owned company, bioMérieux has grown to become a world leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics. For almost 60 years and across the world, we have imagined and developed innovative diagnostics solutions to improve public health. Today, our teams are spread across 44 countries and serve 160 countries with the support of a large distribution network. This includes our SLC site, formerly known as BioFire Diagnostics.
The Product Transfer Support Coordinator is relied upon for assisting with projects, managing department-specific activities, and helping to communicate workflow changes and possible process changes to affected groups. They will be responsible for supporting improvements to existing products and processes and assist in the transfer of new products and processes to both instrument and reagent manufacturing. Additionally, they may support management to improve Product Transfer Support Coordinator training. Train and mentor other Product Transfer Support Coordinators. Provides leadership and coordinator support to workcenter and program projects as assigned by the Product Transfer Manager.
Training, Education, and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Handle change and be flexible with tasks
• Able to accommodate changes in task prioritization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office program suite
• Strong documentation practices, organizational skills, and attention to detail
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including many departments within the company, and work as a team player
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in the medical device industry
• Experience working in a regulated environment
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently
• Strong decision-making skills
• Experience in cGMP, ISO 9001, and/or ISO 13485 compliance.
• Knowledge of MS Project and Visio
BioMérieux Inc. and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioMérieux’s or its affiliates’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).